Now you’ve decided that an adventure wedding in Westfjords is right for you, it’s time to plan your Nordic knot-tie! With so many wonderful experiences to choose from, this part of the planning process can sometimes feel a little daunting, but don’t let that worry you - that’s why I’m here! I’ll be your trusted guide on all things adventure weddings & elopements in Norway.
I’ll help you:
- Find the most incredible spots for your photos, from famous views to hidden treasures.
- Select your vendors by supplying plenty of recommendations and info on my favourite local professionals.
- Decide on the best time of year for your dream visit, advising on light, temperature and natural aesthetic throughout the seasons.
- Create a detailed timeline of your journey, so you can make the most out of every second on this momentous adventure!
Explore my blog for additional information and a little inspiration!
We have an old saying in Norway; "Det finst ikkje dårleg vær, berre dårleg kler!" (Bad weather doesn’t exist, just poor choices of clothes.) When it comes to packing a suitcase, every Norwegian knows to hope for the best but prepare for the worst. Fortunately, our fjords and mountains provide a more stable climate than the rugged, exposed coastline.
The wild embrace of Norway awaits
"Let’s write your adventure together to create an unforgettable celebration of love!"
Whether you’re bringing along 50 guests or none at all, your adventure elopement on the Western Fjords deserves to be captured in full. From the nervous pre-ceremony moments to the explosion of pure joy when you’re officially married, I’ll be there. My goal is to make your day feel like an experience, not just another photo session. The way it deserves to be!
HOW MUCH PHOTO COVERAGE IS REQUIRED FOR AN ELOPEMENT?
A couple of simple questions might help you narrow down a spot:
- Is there a particular place that’s meaningful to us?
- Is this the perfect opportunity to visit a location we’ve been dying to explore?
- Does our local Westfjords wedding photographer have any good ideas? (Yes, plenty! Just get in touch to discuss!)
HOW DO WE DECIDE ON WHERE TO GO?
The simple answer is: "Not at all". It’s totally up to you to decide how long or how far you want to hike to discover locations. If you prefer, we can visit viewpoints that are accessible by car. But if you’d like to get off the beaten track, we can use Norway’s trails and paths to access a wider range of locations.
DO I NEED TO BE AN OUTDOOR ENTHUSIAST TO ENJOY AN ELOPEMENT IN NORWAY?
Part of what makes Norway so amazing is its dramatic weather changes. We can use those to our advantage! When it comes to adventure elopement photography in Norway, any weather is good weather. Whether we’re greeted with blazing sun or moody clouds, your pictures will look incredible. Don’t worry about the sky…just focus on having an amazing time!
Is the weather going to be a problem?
Frequently Asked Questions